Thursday, May 3, 2007

National Day of Prayer

Today, May 3, is the National Day of Prayer. I was surprised that I didn't hear much press about it beforehand. Read about it on a bookstore email ad, no less. We should make every day the National Day of Prayer, just so that people like me won't have to keep track of when it is. How's that sound? Fantastic? Does it sound fantastic? Yeah, I think it sounds fantastic.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
- 2 Chronicles 7:14 (NIV)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds pretty fantastic to me! :) does that mean that everyday will be my birthday, too? j/k.. i am so self-centered. life is not about me! hahaha..